Ubisoft je objavio detalje day one patcha za igru The Crew. Patch je objavljen 2. prosinca za Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 i PC platforme.
Igra je izvorno trebala biti objavljena 11. studenog, no odgođena je kako bi se provela druga beta na konzolama i kako bi se izbjegli problemi slični onima koji su se desili prilikom nedavnog lansiranja igara kao što su DriveClub i Assassin’s Creed: Unity.
The Crew je debitantski naslov francuskog razvojnog tima Ivory Tower iz Lyona, koji je kombinirao open-world vožnju sa MMO i RPG elementima.
Predlažući količinu vremena potrebnog za recenziranje igre prošloga tjedna, Ubisoft je izjavio kako kako kritičari zahtijevaju playtime od 30-40 sati, kako bi se igra mogla pravilno procijeniti.
Kompanija je izjavila kako smo neke recenzije mogli vidjeti neposredno nakon launcha igre – uglavnom recenzije koje se odnose na ograničeni sadržaj zatvorenih i otvorenih beta verzija i predstavljaju recenzije koje se ne odnose na optimalne uvjete i ne odražavaju završnu igru.
LISTA ISPRAVLJENIH BUGOVA:
- Drivehub challenges are activated.
- Faction war activated. At the end of the month, the winning faction unlocks a 2 bonus factions missions per region.
Stability & performance
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
- Fixed an issue where some crews were disbanded randomly
Matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed matchmaking and sessions problems
- Fixed invite system in Private PVP game modes
- Improved matchmaking and sessions on server side.
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues related to Leaderboards scoring on Missions and Skills
- Updated info on HUD for Gift packs.
- Resolved issues on Localization bugs.
- Fixes on Statistics computing values.
- Fixes on PVP lobby HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mute” option was missing from player cards while inside a PvP lobby.
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loading animation of the gamer card picture was happening.
- Fixed an issue where the title shows the “Display” name instead of “Gamertag” for the active user inside the Leaderboards from the Driver ID menu.
- Fixed an issue where leaderboard displayed incoherent scoring on PVP Public FFA events.
- Fixed an issue where the collision’ and ‘Traffic’ options were not functional within the lobby.
- Fixed an issue preventing the HUD from refreshing when a crew member invites the crew master in a PvP public lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the crew gets disbanded after coming out of PVP lobby.
- Fixed the option to disable/enable voices during PvP events.
Achievements and Awards
- Fixed Achievements unlocking issues
- Fixed Awards progression and unlocking issues
DLC / ULC
- Fixed issues related on unlocking the content after purchasing DLC/ULC packs.
- Improved AI behavior in some situations.
- Fixes on HUD elements during missions.
- Fixed an issue preventing some players to join a mission after a quick coop search.
- Fixed an issue where some players in coop/solo missions where sent back to the log-in menu with a service error message.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t join a session or a crew.
- Fixed an issue where players could be missing from the crew list for other players in the same crew.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing a player from entering a PvP lobby while in a crew of 4.
- Fixed an issue preventing the world ghost record to load and instead of the “Online ID” text “UNKNOWN” was displayed for all the skills.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashes when failing to connect to proxy.
- Fixed an issue where the game goes into infinite loading screen after using “Quit” and after being idle in the game.
- Fixed an issue where the PSN ID’s fails to load on leaderboards and was shown as “Loading” and “UNKNOWN” text.
- Fixed an issue where the crew was failing to update correctly after the crew master has removed his Ethernet/Signed-out/Shut down the console and logged in again.
- Fixed an issue where the loading time after pressing any button in title screen may be up to 2 minutes long.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not joining the crew after being invited.
- Fixed an issue where after a forced back to login, the gamer-pic in the friend list couldn’t load.