Geralt od Rivije će malo manje problema imati dok baulja po bespuću otvorenog svijeta u nedavno izašlom trećem nastavku Witcher sage. Novi patch 1.05 (1.04 na konzolama) donosi pregršt noviteta te rješava najgori “bug/feature” od svih, a to je onaj da kada god priđemo lootu u nekoj brvnari, dvorcu ili slično na njemu je obavezno svjećnjak kojeg ugasimo i upalimo 857 puta prije nego što uopće vidimo kakav je loot ispod istog.
Uz ispravak ovog velebnog buga, stiže nam i povećani font tako da možemo bakine naočale slobodno ostaviti na kredencu jer nam više neće trebati. Na konzolama (a i na najboljoj PC verziji) će performanse biti poboljšanje te će biti manje padova u framerateu (prvenstveno na konzolama) u samoj igri i in-game animacijama. Uz ove navedene, 1.05 (1.04) donosi pregršt poboljšanja i ispravaka core igre. Sam patch stiže danas tijekom dana ili najkasnije sutra.
Popis svih ispravaka na originalnom poljsko/engleskom slijedi:
- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness.
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations.
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest.
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri’s Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest.
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins.
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man’s tree during Eye for an Eye quest.
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs.
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest.
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach.
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King’s Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest.
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven’s Treasure quest.
- The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.